MiSTER CLASSIC™ – old timer tournament is organized on public roads therefore the rules of Highway Code should be strictly followed. Any offence may lead to disqualification. Organizers won’t take any responsibility for any personal injuries or financial damages occurring during MiSTER CLASSIC™. All possible accidents and damages are fully the motorist’s (team) and their passengers’ responsibility.
The certain sections (etaps) must be completed in a particular time following the itinerary so that the team can arrive at the next checking point within a certain minute given in advance. Consequently the team has 59 seconds to drive through the check line.
Between the sections there are special parts (1/100E) where the teams are expected to drive with 1/100-second accuracy through the line equipped with photocell, hose or other measuring equipment. The special sections which keep growing more and more difficult should be done very slowly, at a pre-calculated average speed without stopping the car. For any single 1/100 second difference the team will be given a penalty point (regardless the team crossed the finish line earlier or later than expected) The winner becomes who has the fewest penalty points during the race.
Teams are allowed to use mechanical time measuring equipment only. In case digital measuring is used the completed results are multiplied by 2X.
The measuring and evaluation is based on the ‘Basic rules for old timers average speed tournaments’ www.szuperkupa.hu as well as MiSTER CLASSIC™ (call for tournament).
The time measuring is completed by nationally and internationally qualified sport judges of CronoMoto Timing. The judges’ decisions are obligatory and dominant during the tournament.
Categories: Super Cup (Extra and Super Category), Open
Extra categories: Sports car Category* (in case there are minimum 5 entries)
Awards go to the following categories:
Awards go to:
- The winners of 1/100 sections
- The first, the second and the third place in Absolute ( both Extra and Super category)
- The first, second and third place in Super category
- The first, second and third place in Open category
- The winner of Team competition
- The first, second and third placed in Sports car category
* You can enter the Sports Car Category under the Organizer’s requirements and permission. (to decide the production’s year is also the Organizer’s competence, which allows only cars produced after 31 December 1980) Participants of this category are not awarded in any other categories but they can’t win section/phase victory.